Saturday, August 08, 2009

Operation Completed

I have been operating on my house. It was a very long and very delicate procedure. It has made it through alive and is now definitely healthier than ever. I just performed my first ever
CLUTTERECTOMY!
It was awesome. And today was the combined Yard Sale of all Caleb's siblings and parents, at Zachary and Mandie's house.
Goodbye ugly old desk!
Emmy chose this little spot to perch for a while. She was good advertising!
Manning the cashbox got a little hectic at times, when the crowds got big and people wanted to pay for different seller's items all at once and we had to write down the appropriate ammount on the appropriate paper to appropriately credit the appropriate seller:)
We all took turns, and we were all very amazed when at the end of the day, everyone got paid for what they sold! It was miraculous.
Jonah chillin' with Papa
All our junk was apparently someone else's treasure. Almost Everything went!
Then this freaky guy showed up and scared all the kids. And me. Then he took off his skeleton and it was my Father in Law.
It was an incredible day. Watching all of that unnessesary stuff leaving my possession was an awesome feeling. You wouldn't believe how many people came either, it was constant from 7am-1pm. I never would have guessed. I've never had a yard sale before, but I will definitely have one again.

1 comment:

Diana said...

If Emmy's perch didn't get sold, we will take it off your hands. I'm ready for Luke to walk without my assistance!

What is it about boys with their grandpas that melts my heart every time? I think it's seeing an older grown man silly over a little kid.