Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddy went to the thrift store

And guess what he brought home?
Emmy had to close her eyes while he brought it out. Climb in! It only has one seat belt, so he rigged another one for Jonah out of some climbing webbing.
We went for a walk last night, and let them take the car. Caleb and I were able to go for a leisurely stroll, holding hands! What?! When was the last time that happened?
So far, Jonah has been content to sit in the passenger seat. His legs don't reach the gas pedal anyway:) Come back, Emmy!

2 comments:

Just Jenne said...

Jayne - You seriously have the most fun blog in the world, and funny and cute kids and all. Love it! Every once in a while I get a minute to check it out. :)

Unknown said...

Go Team JEEP!!!!! Emmy i LOVE your Jeep! I wish mine was pink too. You look like such a great driver!