Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Old News

A few weekends ago, we were at my Mom's so Caleb could help my Dad with the garage and I could do this.
I love doing that! Caleb and Dad got a ton done! I watched, enthralled. I love it when Caleb uses power tools. *Ahem* excuse me. Ahhg! Look at those forearms! Those get me. Real bad. Jonah miraculously found a quiet time with JoJo. That's not easy to do! Oh, and as a side note, Tess and I are both expecting. She found out while I was there.
And we're BOTH DUE MAY 3rd!!

8 comments:

Diana said...

I feel the same way about my husband when he does manly things like work on a car.

Momma Monkey said...

I'd heard congrats were in order. What fun to be due the same day!

Jace, Jessica and Embree said...

that is so fun!! congrats!!! so #3 for you and # 2 for tess that is so cool and on the same day I don't know if i have ever heard of sisters due on the same day before. Good Luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I'm so excited for you girls! That is so awesome! I heard about it the other day and texted you, but I don't know if you got it or not! We need to play soon! Love ya!

Meagan said...

Congrats.. That is so exciting to both be due on the same day, how awesome.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Nice job! My sister and I share the same birthday, now how cool for you and your sister to share the same baby-birthday? How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jane! Number three, that is so exciting!

Gr. Nette said...

I can't believe it....