Have fun at pre-school Emmy! You are definitely getting so big. I love your back-pack. I think it's almost as cute as you are.
Emmy! You are so cute! And so big! Love ya tons!
SO so cute! How time flies, eh? Geez!
Um this post kinda made me cry a little. She looks so grown up! She is a real little person now. I'm not sure i like it :-)But Emmy, i am so proud of you! You are so smart and look so cute with your braids. And i LOVE your backpack. Have fun at school!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Have fun at pre-school Emmy! You are definitely getting so big. I love your back-pack. I think it's almost as cute as you are.
Emmy! You are so cute! And so big! Love ya tons!
SO so cute! How time flies, eh? Geez!
Um this post kinda made me cry a little. She looks so grown up! She is a real little person now. I'm not sure i like it :-)
But Emmy, i am so proud of you! You are so smart and look so cute with your braids. And i LOVE your backpack. Have fun at school!
Post a Comment