We had a great day in Park City with my family a while ago - and I'm finally posting about it.
It started off with the Miner's Day Parade! Jonah loved all the Emergency Vehicles.
These guys were AMAZING!! Kate came to the parade too, and we both agreed: Bag Pipes ROCK.
For lack of a better word.
This was absolutely the most random parade on earth. Is that a Camel? Yes. Yes it is.
Then we had to walk over to the Library Book Sale. It's not like you can pass that up. Afterwards Cam and Han inpressed us with their mad biking skills.
Then it was back to the Condo for some swimming!
And playing in the workout room:)
Nausea is making me a very random photographer.
Thanks for a great day, Fam!
2 comments:
Ah, did the nausea finally hit? Bummer. Don't worry, it'll be over in less than 9 months...
I like Grandma Jo on the ball....
well, I like the other people too.
In fact, I LOVE them.
Post a Comment