"I'm not a scary witch. I'm a nice witch. My name is Zildy! He he he!!"
Emmy is a little temperamental. (Did you know that?) She was having mixed feelings about her witch hat on halloween, so it only made a few appearances. What can you do? Love her, that's about it.See? She liked it for this picture. But we didn't push it.
This large-behinded-giraffe wasn't too interested in the camera today. He was way too busy trying to ride his bike while fending off the neighbor's dog.
But he LOVES Emmy's hat! He was all about getting his picture taken in it!
Parting Shot: I told Emmy to give me a scary face. Nice interpretation, eh?
2 comments:
That last one - she's frighteningly "come hither" in that one. Just hope she's over it in 12 years...
I know! There was honestly no other face that she could have given me that would have scared me more:)
Post a Comment