I recently went through a traumatic experience.
My love/passion/desire for Dark Organic Chocolate vanished.

It was an evil trick played on me by my ever growing pregnant body.

But the love is back and it missed me! It happened a few days ago. Those bars that had been waiting in my kitchen cupboard starting singing their enrapturing song and I was done.

I just found this online:
Chocolate is made from plants, which means it contains many of the health benefits of dark vegetables.
(Guess what's for dinner, kids?)

Dark chocolate contains a large number of antioxidants (nearly 8 times the number found in strawberries).

Flavonoids also help relax blood pressure through the production of nitric oxide, and balance certain hormones in the body.
(Balance hormones? I think I need that. I cried 3 different times in the last 7 minutes of our movie last night)

Caleb's always being sneaky with his camera, and he caught me in the tub last night.
*sigh*
Life is complete again:)
5 comments:
It seems that bath lady has gas issues...
Mac, maturity seems to have alluded you.
Mac, I honestly thought the same thing....My only other issue with the picture is her legs are not white enough to be Jayne's.
I meant to type Angelic not White, sorry Jayne.
You are a poet. Best. Post. Ever.
Post a Comment