I love that book. You know the one? By Ezra Jack Keats? (I just googled that) It's so perfect. My kids were reminding me of Peter this morning.
After hitting the annual Winter Sale at our favorite St. Lawrence Thrift and managing to almost completely outfit the kids with snow gear for less than $20, we were stoked for the snow to start falling! And this morning Fall It Did.

There was no hesitation on Jonah's part whatsoever. He was out there and loving it, no questions asked.

The first time Emmy saw snow when she was his age she just stared and smiled, and took a long time to touch it. Now we can't get her to stop eating it.
Caleb just acquired another new lens, and was busy trying it out.
(Word to the wise: When you buy an SLR camera, you don't ever stop buying. Ever.)
Until I stole the camera.

We're in the creek bed. The kids get the biggest kick out of playing down there when it's dry.
Or not so dry.
You should have seen how rosy these cheeks got! We were outside nearly 2 hours.
More experimenting with focusing on the snow falling instead of us. As long as he keeps buying his lenses used at ridiculously great prices, I'm okay with it. It has completely captured him, and he in turn is capturing everything else. Kinda family history-ish, right?
What better hobby could there be?
Maybe blogging:)
5 comments:
I love these pictures. A lot. Especially the ones of Jonah- what a heartbreaker that kid is gonna be.
Jayne these are adorable! I wanna ask, what kind of camera do you use? You take such great pictures!
You have a stunningly, beautiful family.
Love these pics! I miss my little munchkins so much. Get ready for some serious picture taking in Zion :-)
Post a Comment