Caleb has been shoveling all the snow from the sidewalk into one pile on the lawn, which has made a nice small Emmy-sized sledding hill.
That is until our favorite 8 year old neighbor boy easily convinced her to try out his insanity of a drop-off sledding hill of death, which she liked even more. Go figure.
I love this little girl, have I ever told you that?
This is after a "crash". Snow is great for crashing in.
That evening we were all in the living room, Emmy and I were snuggling by the fire, Caleb had Jonah on his lap at the piano "playing duets" and I was so happy I could hardly stand it.
I did get a little teary, but I held it in.
2 comments:
I tend to just let it all out. Then Mac and I laugh at what a sentimental fool I am.
I have that "Happy Family" primary song in my head. You guys are the best. We love to know you!
Post a Comment