Caleb has a knack for finding weird things when he goes shopping. This one was no exception.
A grow it yourself Christmas Tree! Whilst we were struggling with the big one in the living room, Emmy was busily growing her own in the Kitchen.
Putting the bead garland on got a little dramatic at one point. It just wouldn't stay on!
Then you add the "Magic Water" to the base, and sit back and give it time.
This is about 4 hours later. Yes, she's still wearing pajamas, but they're different pajamas than she slept in. Give me a break.
And the final product! This is 12 hours into the growing process.
Why do I post photos of my child looking this way? Does she have a Mother? Is her Mother still in pajamas too?
She had just recently changed out of her purple pajamas into her pink ones. I'm not afraid to admit it either.
8 comments:
Hey mommy you better find some presents to go under Emmy's tree too!
Oh this is the coolest invention ever! And perfect for the kids. I love your life!
You can get them as snowmen also! I saw them in stores for a buck but Zach told me I couldnt have one. I love living vicariously through others sometimes. Yay! Awesome Tree Emmy!
That fills a little space in my heart that aches to watch green things grow. I think I need to know where Caleb found such a wonderful thing. Just in case I have one of those days...
Cousin Sara says:
What a beautiful little girl : )
What a crack-up! I love her facial expressions. And choice of clothing. Why change out of pj's? Ever? I mean, come on. There really should be more pj wearing in the world (and not just when the sun is down).
He found this at World Market over in Park City where we were killing time before the movie started.
Not to be the pessimist, but I was very surprised that it worked as well as it did!
That last face is hilarious. She is such a crackup! I bought the same toy and now i want to break it out and give it a try.
Post a Comment