Does pregnancy make you cry easily? Strictly speaking to you ladies out there of course (although this may apply to husband's as well I suppose).
This photo from my "little" brother did me in. He's the tall cute one in the middle.
This is a dear member family that they were friends with when my family lived in Montepulciano (in tuscany, just south of Florence) a few years ago.
He's serving in the Rome, Italy mission right now, and being home reading his letters makes me want to join him SO bad! I've already started saving for when he's finished - I'm hoping to have enough pennies to join my parents when they go get him. That would be a life dream fulfilled.
This is the photo that did me in, really. This is the Temple site. Someday soon, the Italian members will no longer have to take the long train ride north to Switzerland to attend the temple.
When President Monson announced this temple in General Conference my whole family broke out in cheers and hoorays and lots of tears.
I know this doesn't really have anything to do with my normal posting on here, but I couldn't help myself.
3 comments:
Wow. I'm all impressed. I didn't know your family lived in Italy. What a huge fin thing!
That would be "a huge FUN thing" you know. Proofreading? What's that? Somebody should get paid to do that for me...
Hey I know them! wow, they are all exactly the same and i miss them more than ever
Post a Comment