What?! Still no Husband!?
I recently talked to him, and he had just hit 50 hours for this week. And he's not coming home yet. So in the morning the kids and I are headed down there! Yes that's right, Green River is soon to be graced by a couple of raggedy kids and their rotund Mama.
This morning I sent them outside to release some energy on the snow instead of on the tormented cats.
Jonah made it his job to cover the front mat with snow. His ideas are a little different than what is normally socially acceptable, but we're working on it.
This evening we made the decision to head to Green River in the morning, so we went home to get ready. Pete came over about a half hour after us getting here and said that we had water again! Woo Hoo! So we're home for the night.
Caleb will probably have to stay down there until next wednesday, so we're going down for the weekend to be with him. I'm trying not to compare it with visiting hours at the county jail.
Woah, did I just type that?! Forgive!
It'll be great though! Anything is worth being a whole family again.
I'll probably tell you all about it.
1 comment:
So this is a conjugal visit?
Post a Comment