Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are complete again:)

'Happy to see their Dad' does not begin to describe the kids yesterday afternoon when we pulled into Green River (not to mention how I was feeling). The drive was actually very uneventful - which is good, right? We didn't have to make any stops, Jonah had a great nap, all was great!
When Caleb got back to the Hotel that evening we went straight to the pool for a good 2 hours of happiness.
Little Jonah may be a Mama's boy, but even Mama can't give him all he needs. Papa joined us too!
We told him that swimming under the influence was dangerous, but he jumped in anyway:) Doncha just love morning face?
We checked out the breakfast this morning, and the kids ended up tasting Fruit Loops for the first time. It was a hit, naturally. We're on vay-cay! Yes, their forks are in their apple juice. Now we're doing Dad's laundry. He only brought enough clothing for 4 days (which was all he was going to be here) so we refreshing it. And we've taken over the clothes folding counter completely.
I'm not quite cool enough to have a lap top, so we're using the computer here in the Hotel Lobby. And it's okay that it took 25 minutes to upload these photos, since we're hangin out waiting for the drier anyway!
I am one dedicated blogger, I tell you what.

2 comments:

Hanna Banana said...

Yes you are a dedicated blogger and i love it!

JoAnn said...

Now I know why Jonah called me and said schwimming pool over and over and Papa over and over! He was so happy.