We went for a walk this afternoon, to go check out all the tractors and other large noisy machines which I don't know the names of that have been working down the road from us for the past few months.
After staring at them long enough to be convinced that they weren't going to turn on, the kids were fascinated. But cool as the big things were, the kids were more fascinated with the crunchy icy snow on the sides of the road. The melt/freeze/melt/freeze stuff that has been going on has made for some lovely crunchies.
Here I am "Workin It" because we all know that I just can't get enough of being in front of that camera! *ahem* moving on...
He he, the next photo here...
I can't help giggling when I see it! Jonah somehow managed to fold in half and get his feet up on the table during dinner, and was hopelessly stuck there. Emmy took pity on him and decided that she needed to feed him the rest of his food, and for some reason he thought that was great.
Can we not talk about the fact that when dinner time rolled around today I still hadn't done breakfast or lunch's dishes yet?
I don't like to over-do-it on the Sabbath, you know.
:)
3 comments:
Evil mom? Maybe evil genius. They'll thank you later.
Oh, and I don't like to over do it on any of the days that end in y. They're all a little to holy to waste my time doing dishes. I think the "every-other-day-rule" or the "only-when-visiting-teachers-come" rule works for me. I just give a fake "sorry about the mess- it's never like this" if an unexpected visitor shows up.
I have the same problem, and I'm not a mom. We have sister night on Mondays, which forces me to clean everything at least one day a week. :)
katie again...
I'm glad the pink cocoa was a hit! I thought it was so cute, mostly cuz i love snoopy but I did think Emmy would love the pinkness :-) I miss my babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment