Friday, February 19, 2010

The birthday continues

Uncle Levi dropped by bearing a gift for the girlie. He had called earlier to get Caleb's permission to buy her this - which cracked us up and made us grateful for his being so considerate at the same time.
Did you know that they make Climbing Harnesses small enough for this little twig?! I didn't. But obviously they do, and Emmy and Daddy were both thrilled with the new acquisition. Daddy's already planning a trip over to the gym with her.
I guess if I can teach her to ski, he can teach her to climb. It's only fair:) Emmy likes this uncle.
Not that she doesn't like the others ones. And his newish puppy is UBER cool. And I'm not a dog person.
Is this not the most beautiful Golden Retriever you've ever seen? His name is Utah, and he's my favorite. Didn't I recently post on here that Levi needed a dog? Well now he has one - which of course had nothing to do with me, I'm just saying.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Have fun climbing, Emmy!