Happy Birthday to you, morning face!
So while she had that (minus the eggs) we all had BLT's, toss salad, potato salad, chips, italian sodas, the works!
"The Sleeping Beauty coach isn't the coolest! The Cinderelly coach is the Coolest."
Oh Brother.
Thank you JoJo for finding one, since I didn't get the chance (read: too lazy) to get to Provo.
This gift was added to her list by me: Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein.
I still have half the poems memorized from when I was 10.
And she liked it! I'm excited to read the whole darn thing to her. Over and over and over.
This is the look we got when we suggested that she open something else.
But then the something else turned out to be this and the book was totally forgotten - which is really saying something! Lala got Emmy a cutie cute box FILLED with feather boas, bling bling rings and bracelets! When Levi called later to wish her a Happy Birthday, that was the only thing she told him that she got. "Dress Ups!!"
She also got pretty much a completely new wardrobe from Kate, which for some reason there isn't photos of, but in future posts if she's wearing something cute and newish looking, know it's because of her dear stylish Aunt:)
Many thanks to Caleb for these cake photos - I love them the most.
We had angel food and strawberries and freshly whipped cream (which I forgot while it was whipping and it was a little more like... sugary whipped butter. But no one complained. Bless them.)
We also had the left over Emmy-decorated chocolate cupcakes from her friends party, and she managed to match Papa's and Daddy's little soul-patches perfectly:)
All in all, one extremely loved little four year old.
Mothering her over the last four years has been the absolute adventure of my existence. She has changed me and stretched me (in many ways, hehe) and loved me, and I love her more than life.
4 comments:
comment numero uno: That party was kickin. comment numero due: That kid has some wicked hair on her dome. comment numero tre: that pic of her smiling behind her lit cake with her hat all askew makes her look EXACTLY like you when you were jayneannchrishishEN!
Best party ever! So worth the drive:)
Such a great party! and goodness has she grown up fast. Hard to believe it's been 4 yrs. She was hilarious that night. And my sweet little Jonah, i just hope he keeps liking me for awhile!
Fun party! I so wish we weren't babysitting during it. Looks like she had a great day! Happy Birthday cute Emmy!
Post a Comment