Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my furry child

On the fateful March 11th two years ago, Ee-ee joined our family. Life has never been the same since!
And so of course, upon arriving at JoJo's today, we had to celebrate. Any excuse to make brownies, right?
Plus the Birthday Song is a classic favorite around here. Ee-ee seems to be a little tipsy in this photo, but I think it's just because the love was overwhelming.
I'm telling you, we love this little monkey girl:)
She even blew the candles out on her first try!
Childhood attachments are an interesting topic for me. I'm obviously no psychologist, so I couldn't tell you the actual healthy purposes that attachments serve for children, but it's apparent in my family that they are healthy. The comfort and friendship that this little loved monkey provides to my little girl is priceless.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Ee-ee is priceless too!

Hanna Banana said...

Happy birthday Ee-ee!!