This post is just to prove to all of you out there, in case you were still unbelieving:
We Christensen's are an odd bunch of girls.
But we sure know how to have fun:)
Tess is having a baby boy in 7 weeks, and there is still nothing boyish to be found in her home. Nothing, Nada, Zippo. So we took it upon ourselves to fix it.
I'm not sure if Cami knew that we would take her seriously when she said "Let's have the shower in Mom's shower!"
But we did.
Here's Tess walking into the bathroom and seeing all of us sitting in the shower with balloons and gifts and silly giggly faces.
Even Grandma was there! She's odd enough to be included in these kinds of things, you know.
Hanna is plenty odd too, but she was at Prom.
Where are her priorities, I ask you?
2 comments:
Let's just blame this on cabin fever. . . . Though you know I would've been there too!
Ha ha ha! I love it! You guys are just.... odd.
Post a Comment