And little three is a she:)
I'd been thinking that she was for quite a while, and was trying hard not to hope that she was. I'm not sure I'm ready to share my Mommy-Son love with two boys yet. Another girl though? Yes Please! Love those sisters!
And most of the fears were subdued - she's just a little girl as far as we can tell.
And she has a head full of hair! My other two came out pretty bald, but this kid's hair is mohawking right off the top of her head. I know you can't tell what it is - and if you can you're much more amazing than I. I only know where it is in this photo 'cause I was looking at it a while ago on the big screen.
We'll know more on Monday, whether or not anything's wrong. Her abdomen is really small, but everything else is ok. All her organs are formed, blood's pumping well, fluids are high. Stay tuned!
5 comments:
Jayne,
I'm so happy for you! A girl!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!
Love to all.
She's got a cute little profile. I'm glad everything looks OK so far! Luv you guys!
Congrats, Jayne! Girls always have more fun than boys!
We love little girls!!! Keep us posted...sorry I wasn't available this morning! Would have loved to have the kiddo's!
Good thing Jonahs a patient little man already, he'll soon be stuck between two girls, Yikes! :)
We love you guys, i'm glad everything is okay!
Post a Comment