Strangely, I've been a little worried about this one right from the beginning. It's almost like I've been smashing the feeling down over and over the whole time.
Don't be concerned, it's honestly probably nothing.
This is what I've been telling myself.
But then the little devil whispers in my ear "But what if something is wrong?"
Why am I feeling this? I don't know. My midwife wants an ultra sound. For my midwife to ask for something as medical as an ultra sound, something's gotta be up, right? She wants it only for peace of mind she says, just to make sure that everything really is fine.
So on the bright side, looks like we're going to know the gender of my little Three! Stay tuned for the thrilling announcement tomorrow morning - I'm actually very excited to know the gender now that I know I'm going to find out:)
Friday, March 26, 2010
Oh my little Three
Just got back from a check up, and I'm honestly just not sure what to feel, or think. Part of me feels like everything is perfectly fine, and part of me is scared.
I've never been scared about a baby before. The last two were a breeze - fear was not on the emotions felt list.
Look at Tess - isn't she plump and adorable? Aren't I looking just a little bit not quite as plump and adorable? For being due on the exact same day, she's considerably plumper than I. And it's not chub.
Strangely, I've been a little worried about this one right from the beginning. It's almost like I've been smashing the feeling down over and over the whole time.
Don't be concerned, it's honestly probably nothing.
This is what I've been telling myself.
But then the little devil whispers in my ear "But what if something is wrong?"
Why am I feeling this? I don't know. My midwife wants an ultra sound. For my midwife to ask for something as medical as an ultra sound, something's gotta be up, right? She wants it only for peace of mind she says, just to make sure that everything really is fine.
So on the bright side, looks like we're going to know the gender of my little Three! Stay tuned for the thrilling announcement tomorrow morning - I'm actually very excited to know the gender now that I know I'm going to find out:)
Strangely, I've been a little worried about this one right from the beginning. It's almost like I've been smashing the feeling down over and over the whole time.
Don't be concerned, it's honestly probably nothing.
This is what I've been telling myself.
But then the little devil whispers in my ear "But what if something is wrong?"
Why am I feeling this? I don't know. My midwife wants an ultra sound. For my midwife to ask for something as medical as an ultra sound, something's gotta be up, right? She wants it only for peace of mind she says, just to make sure that everything really is fine.
So on the bright side, looks like we're going to know the gender of my little Three! Stay tuned for the thrilling announcement tomorrow morning - I'm actually very excited to know the gender now that I know I'm going to find out:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm, this was an interesting post to read, Jayne worried. You'll have to let me know what they say. I'll say some extra prayers for you and the little number three. Love you!
Um. Please let me know what is going on! Now i'm worried!
But i am excited to know it is...i can start buying clothes :-)
Post a Comment