Friday, April 30, 2010

And then they were five

Is this kid cute or what?
She's 4 days old, and she has slept through the night more times than her 2 year old brother has:) This is a blissfull child. Granted, all newborn babies have that bliss about them, they just do! But this one has brought an amazing level of calm to our home. She's as pleasant as they come. Chris left from our house to head straight to my Sister's, where a new baby boy is now residing. Isn't that amazing? Then she was back for our two day check up. This lady doesn't get a whole lot of sleep. This little girl has wrapped herself right around her Daddy's finger. He holds her as much as I do! I don't even know what else to say. What do you say about something like this? Maybe if I were a writer I would have all the words, but I'm only a humble blogger. So I'll just say that I love her.

10 comments:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh Jayne she is absolutely beautiful! I can't get over that first picture. So PRECIOUS!

Hanna Banana said...

Jayne! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her

Meagan said...

Jayne,

She is so Precious. What a cutie. How is life with 3 kids? I love the calm and the peace that a newborn brings into a home. Congrats!!!

Diana said...

Whose hands are in the last photo? It makes her look itty-bitty (which she is because she is a newborn, but still). I love her face- it is so full of personality.

Anonymous said...

this is Jake and Annie
we were talking a few days ago and actually decided on a girls name we both like. (hasn't ever happened before) then we go for George's 2 month check up and Chris says you are thinking about naming your cute little girl Clair which happens to the name we liked. Go-figure great minds think alike!
She is really cute. Jonah is already the great big brother. we can't wait to meet her.

Bethanie said...

I love her too.

Becca said...

Gorgeous, perfect, wonderful baby girl! I love these new pics. XOXO

JoAnn said...

Those are Caleb's hands, but she is very tiny, but perfect!

hailee said...

She is so cute! I love the first pic and the black and white one!

Rach and Todd said...

yay! congratulations, cousins! we are so happy for you. love from michigan