Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome Baby Kepsel!


Here is our new Baby Girl.
She came 10:52am April 26th 2010
6lb 7oz
19 3/4 inches long
Lots of black hair



Emmy was immediately in love.

Jonah just wanted mommy to be alright.

Our new girl decided sleeping with daddy was a very good thing.

Jayne is doing wonderful, She did wonderful through the whole birth and is truly amazing.


9 comments:

Amanda said...

The picture of Caleb and baby girl made me cry. What a beautiful day! Can't wait to meet her. Finally a black haired one :)

Ana Steinagel said...

Congrats Jayne, She's georgeous. You too Caleb. I'm so glad everything went well.

Diana said...

It's killing me not to be there. I can't wait to see you guys.

Momma Monkey said...

Congrats to you guys!! SO precious!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Your family is so beautiful it's bringing me to tears! Such a sweet time and I'm just so excited for you all. Congratulations!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Oh and BEAUTIFUL photos by the way. LOVE.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Congrats! I'm glad all went well.

hailee said...

Congrats!!!!!! She looks so cute and i love the pics!!!
Thats how much My baby weighed but was a inch smaller.CONGRATS AGAIN your my hero, i dunno if i could have a baby at home

Nakita Ellis said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! Good work Jayne!!