Friday, May 28, 2010

The long weekend begins...

We arrived at JoJo's this afternoon, about the same time that the storm did. The rain was coming down beautifully. Look at this pile! This is serious work. There were 4 kids out in the rain for a while. The other kids lasted 5 minutes or so. She was still out there after 45. She found all kinds of things to fascinate her.
When do kids stop being fascinated by the little things? Does that happen to everyone? Can I hope that she never does?

3 comments:

Camille said...

Jayne! This is so great! She reminds me of me! In fact, I think I had red boots and a red jacket just like her. Mud was THE BEST. And still to this day I'd rather walk in the rain than the scorching sun. Good job, Emmy. Don't ever stop :)

Amanda said...

You know what that girl needs? A little red riding hood cloak... hm... :)

JoAnn said...

I finally got my car washed. Yay!