Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Mother's observations

Just some thoughts, if you have a minute.
I've been pondering on my little Claire, as she and her sister have been pondering each other.
She, in my opinion, looks so much like baby Emmy it's eerie.
See? This is Emmy:
Eh? Doncha think? See the eyelids? They get those from my sister Cami.
I'm not sure how, but they do.
Claire again:
And Emmy again (sorry, we had a lame camera back in the day):
And if you really wanted me to bare my soul and tell you what I think she really looks like, I'd put a photo like this on here:
But of course I would never do that to my sweet little child:)
"Mom. I saw that."
"Mom. Would you quit pointing that thing at her and look at me? Remember me? Jonah?"
I hope Claire doesn't get tired of receiving Emmy's affections. Honestly, remembering back to the love/hate relationship I had with my closest sister all through our childhood, I hope Emmy can keep it up!
Plus, Claire's Mother's affections are turning out to be embarrassing.

5 comments:

Diana said...

I get to see them all so soon it's killing me! Not that they care to see me, but I care to see them. Luke is so into baby dolls right now, it'll be fun to see what happens with the real babies.

I really hope those girls keep loving each other too. Maybe they're the perfect distance to get along.

Sue said...

I think Emmy had a rounder head. But they certainly look similar. What happened to Claire's dark hair?
Very sweet sister pictures. Look on my faceback page to see very sweet brother pictures.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! They are way similar! And so cute! You seriously have the sweetest kiddos, Jayne!

Camille said...

I miss you guys so much It hurts my soul.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Don't worry Jayne, I've always thought Mercedes looked like a little baby monkey too.