We offer our sincerest apologies for keeping all of you adoring fans in such stranded suspense for so long.

But the long wait is over.

This perfect, wrinkly, naked little girl finally has a name.

And her name is Claire Marie Kepsel.

See what I meant about her being wrinkly?

We think she's great. It took a long time to find a name for her, but we found one. And we think it's great too.
6 comments:
The camera loves that baby. She's just getting more and more beautiful every dayl
Hooray! We love Claire Marie.
Yeah! I'm glad she has a name. She's adorable! I can't believe you're a mom of 3, Jayne! I still remember teaching you piano! Have fun!
Claire stuck, congratulations. I love her, her name and her wrinkles! :)
Congrats Jayne, she is beautiful! & I love the name Claire:)
Oh my. She takes your breath away! Love her--and someone finally got Gma. JoJo's dark hair!
Post a Comment