Saturday, June 26, 2010

Good start to this day

Look at what we woke up to this morning!
Yes, this is my driveway. Yes, those are the kids chillin in the dirt at the end. In their pajamas. Quite the zoom my camera has, eh? This was around 8am. There were 5 balloons over Heber this morning, and THREE of them landed on our street! Is this not totally strange looking? The last bubble of hot air sitting in the top like that. It really was fascinating to watch. I love it when my brain gets a work out. Air and Gravity and temperatures and all that. Beautifully baffling. I only got photos of this one, but a second one landed in the street just below this one, and a third one landed in Tien's yard up the hill. Ok, that was cool.
I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

Uhhhhmmmm....Tien would have absolutely FREAKED out!! She LOVES to see the balloons in the morning...one in our yard would have been the highlight of her young childhood. I am sooooo sad we missed it!!