Thursday, June 24, 2010

At my house, right now.

Little Claire is still sleeping beautifully. It's looking like she might be the easiest of the three kids so far.
I'm so okay with that. I put her down to sleep while the kids were eating their lunches a little while ago. Then it was off to bed for Jonah. He's still loving nap time, which I am also very okay with. Then I wandered out to the living room to check on my big girl, and there she was! Asleep on the floor in Claire's blankie.
I only wish I had something more exciting to do right now than clean my bathroom.
*sigh*
Soon my art supplies will be unburied from the garage and I will make beautiful things when my kids sleep. Until then.... I'll blog:)

5 comments:

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

So precious! My baby is sleeping right now too. Such a wonderful thing.

Amanda said...

While reading this blog, my little man wandered over and abruptly told me "Emmy nap". I asked, "who else is napping?" to my surprise "Jonah nap too" came out of his mouth. Your kids are such good examples to my son who will not take a nap, but is obviously inspired, after spending some time with them, to talk a little more. Yay! Enjoy your quite time :)

Camille said...

Ha! This is so great! I love naps too :) Hey Jayne, it's your turn to post something artistic on our blog :)

JoAnn said...

Be grateful you have a bathroom to clean.

Just Jenne said...

Leave the bathroom, and take a nap yourself!