Sunday was a day of happiness.
I know that's corny, but it's just true. It's the happiest I've been in a long time, and I'm a pretty happy gal.
Claire Marie was finally blessed!
How often does it happen that everyone you invite to something, actually comes?
It happened this day. We were feeling the love.
Family and dear friends gathered with us to celebrate our little gal, and to witness the blessing of her.
We've lived in this ward for 3 1/2 years now, and our friends are getting close. Close enough that moving someday is going to be painful. Let's not think about it.
Caleb is beyond picky about who stands in his baby blessing circles. It was just he, the Bishop and the two Grandpa's this time. Claire has 5 Uncles, but for various reasons (our of state, on a mission, etc.) none could join. So when dear Pete invited himself up to "Back them up" we were glad.
I wish I could express how grateful I am to these 5 men.
Then it was all smiles and happiness some more!
This photo totally baffled me for a minute about who's legs belonged to whom.
What's that face for, Tess?
Oh That.
We love that:)
And here's Liz saying "Jayne? PLEASE can we go eat that grilled Salmon now?!"
(hehe, she's going to kill me for that)
So off to our home we went!
And it was all smiles and happiness there too! What a day!

Have you met my Dad? He gets a little odd sometimes.
One of the reasons we love him.
Here's the most recent addition to the Kepsel fam - isn't he cute? Not a dog person, but this little guy's adorable.

I ended up with a lot of photos of Hanna. I don't even know who had the cameras all day. Must have been Cami, since I don't have any shots of her (and she loves her little Hanna!)

Uhhh...... I didn't get any photos of Claire. You know, Claire? The little gal this day was all about? Hmmmm..... Guess I'll have to dress her up again and snap some pics. Silly me!
6 comments:
"her little hanna." Thats funny, little not being the word I come to first. :)
That was a great day. Thanks for inviting us.
I can hook you up with some Claire shots!
Dang straight! My little baby boo boo hanna banana... so little and innocent and perfect in every way... Me: "Hey dudebro Nahbert, lets go blow something up."
Hanna: "Dude. Yes."
It's just how we roll, ok?
Oh, and thanks for the wonderful food and for the awesome day Jayne! Claire is the best!
How could I be mad?? I am pretty sure that is EXACTLY what I was saying at that moment! It was a great day and we had a fantastic time!! We are so glad to have the Kepsels as friends!
Yes, yes, thank you Caleb and Jayne for inviting us to the wonderful blessing .... and the salmon was out of this world.
Claire is so precious.
Post a Comment