Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Morning, Baby

Claire wants to say Hi.
She's a morning person.
The other two mini's get a lot more blog time than she does. Why is that? I think I posted a new photo of Emmy's face everyday when she was this age.
I like this girl lots.

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

I like her too

Sue said...

She's darling:)

karla said...

Ohhhh, I miss that beautiful little girl! Ok, I miss them all!

karla said...

Ohhhh, I miss that beautiful little girl! Ok, I miss them all!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

She is adorable! These pictures remind me of some of Mercedes' smiles at that point in her life. Aw love.

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Haha and when I mean point I mean a few months ago. :)

Camille said...

Did ya'll know that's actually MY baby?! Yep. I claim her every chance i get.