Kids are odd specimens. They're short. They're messy. They're giggly.
I don't pretend that my kids are stranger than other kids, but it does often surprise me just how strange they can be. At the same time, they're only 'strange' because they're different than us adults. So what if they're normal and we're the strange ones?
Is it really strange that I don't look at the red wrappers to the newly installed smoke alarms in the basement and immediately think: Kid Hats!
That's certainly the first thing Emmy thought. After donning them they pretended to take showers (why do they know about shower caps? I've never worn one in my life.) and shortly after that they pretended to be cafeteria chefs.
Oh the things they will teach my new little girl:)
4 comments:
That is exceptionally weird.
Just kidding. Only exceptionally cute.
I love it! Ha! How cute are your kids?
Answer to Cortney and DeAnn:
They're very cute.
I LOVE these kids!
Post a Comment