It had been a while since Caleb and I had gone on a date. Months, to be exact.
So last night we cancelled all our other plans (we actually had some! Honest!), dropped the kids at Caleb's parents (thank you!) and went to dinner. Park City has many fine dining restaurants, and our choice for the evening was Hapa Grill.
I lurved it.
Their specialty is seafood and sushi.
So, being the incredibly daring couple that we are, Caleb ordered a salad and I got a Garden Burger. But hey! They were DEliciousness.
Then. Oh but then. John-our-extremely-Park-Cityish server suggested the cheesecake for dessert. I love a good suggestion.
Strawberry sauce beautifully drizzled with a Purple Orchid for garnish anyone?
Bite one: I died.
When I came back to life I polished off the rest of the slice while Caleb watched. He enjoys watching me enjoy. One of the reasons why we're such a great match:)

4 comments:
So happy for you!
Take me to a nice dinner and dessert over shopping any day! I'm so glad you got to enjoy some dining together! You super parents deserve it!
That sounds just delightful!
Yummmmm.....
Post a Comment