This post is me wishing that the snow we found outside this morning would stay. Me wishing that we could be in November already and looking forward to Thanksgiving instead of Halloween.
Wishing we could be making pies and mashed potatoes and stuffing, instead of buying candy to exchange for everyone else's candy.
Wishing I could be getting out my nativity, which I can never wait until after Thanksgiving to put up.
Emmy's wishing is coming true.
"PLEASE can I go outside?!"
She still has morning face. I love morning face more than chocolate.
Emmy is at peace with the world once more.
And I'm still in here boiling over how to skip Satan's holiday without becoming evil Mommy of the year.
3 comments:
We have been invited to a carnival that is put on by my Brothers wifes family down in Payson. There will be games and pizza and over 40 kids...if you want to join us instead of going to the awful "trunk or treat" I promise no one will even notice. It is $5 for a family of 3, and I can't remember how much for additional kids...That pays of the pizza and prizes. Anyway we are going and you are welcome to join us!! I too hate this "holiday".
I love how the post below this one is you and your kids sitting outside on a warm afternoon. Makes Utah seem just that more magical to me. :)
Satan's holiday????
Post a Comment