Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clairey

Six months old today! 
Babies are usually well on their way to rice cereal, mooshy prunes, carrots and peas by now. Little miss is rebelling against the whole food thing. She's perfectly fine with Mommy milk.

We thought that maybe putting a candle in her mooshy bananas and singing to her might help. 

It didn't.

Is this a look of "Yeay! Food!" ? 
I think not.

But that's okay. Until she gets teeth.

She did discover that she can sit up on her own. She couldn't on Sunday - we tried. But now she can, just like that. It's because she's six months old, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm wishing you all the luck in the world not to end up with a picky eater!

Taylor and Mackenzie Nelson said...

Jayne I'm experiencing the SAME THING with Mercedes, except she is 8 months old, has two teeth and is still rebelling most of the time. I guess mommy's milk is the best for a reason right? Yeah she'll eat other stuff sometimes but she sure gets frustrated whenever I try.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of her! Such a cute little gal! Her eyes are awesome in the candle picture! What a sweetie!

karla said...

oH, I miss them all! We'll be home Thursday - save me some Lala time!