Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Celebrate! We have great news!

We have a toilet in the basement.
 I hope my blog post didn't have you all stoked for a new baby announcement or something.

Cuz that ain't happenin for a while.
 Did I just type 'ain't'?
 I apologize.
 We like to keep it real around here. Very normal. Very boring.

Never has a flushing toilet been so loved!

I take that back. When we'd rumble into civilization after spending 3 months living in tipis in the tetons we were definitely loving the flush toilet at the little grocery store in town.

Too much information? We're all about that around here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that poor toilet got more use in that one day than it did the whole year. And remember washing our hands in hot water and how nice it was?

And congrats!!! It will be so nice to have two bathrooms for your growing family.

And I'm actually glad you are waiting a bit to have another rugrat...i need time to catch up!!!!

And a boyfriend...

JoAnn said...

Yay Yay Yay!!! That's better news than a new rugrat! I can't wait to come use it.