Claire's current state of ability is my very favorite baby age.
There aren't really any baby stages that I dislike, I just happen to love this one the most.
Being able to sit up but not able to get around? Perfection.
Mostly because my vacuum is broken beyond hope and if she started crawling around on this carpet who knows what kind of diseases she could contract.
Liz brought T over to play a few days ago, and she brought her vacuum with her. She knew. That's true friendship right there.
Except for she owns a DYSON and now I'll never be satisfied by another vacuum. It changed my life.
*sigh*
What was I talking about? Oh yes! Claire can't crawl yet. It's great. Bath time is a hundred times easier when babies can sit in the tub. Why is it so much better? It's like this heavy burden has been lifted from my shoulders.
You need me to come remove the wallpaper from your 8000 square foot home? Sure! I'll do it! I don't have to bathe my baby while she lays down any more! I'm free!
Mommy you're so silly.
Emmy was working in her addition book earlier today and was amazing me with her math skills.
Jayne: "Wow Emmy, how did you get so smart?"
Emmy: "My brain."
I realize that had nothing to do with the bath tub, or vacuums, or Claire sitting up... what was the point of this post?
I need to borrow Emmy's brain.
Jonah this morning: "Mommy, I love you twenty pounds!"
Considering he only weighs 23 pounds, that's a whole lot of love.
Jonah this morning: "Mommy, I love you twenty pounds!"
Considering he only weighs 23 pounds, that's a whole lot of love.
3 comments:
Jonah, i love you 150 pounds!! (we won't talk about how close that is to my actual weight...)
LOVE that last pic of Claire. Her big, beautiful, sightly crossed eyes :-)
Kids are so fun. I love reading your blog. It's fun to see what you're up to and read about your mommy adventures.
I absolutely love that last picture!!! All your kiddo's are too cute for words but this picture takes the cake!! And please feel free to call for a vacuum any time you please...since I only get around to using it every couple of weeks or so...it won't be missed for a day or two!!
Post a Comment