Did she not emerge from the depths of my womb only last week? How could she possibly be strong enough to hold herself up like this?

We don't believe in girly push-ups at this house. It's all or nothin around here!
I'm using the term 'we' very loosely.
Drop and give me 50!
There you go, exercise those tiny little muscles that are never actually going to grow and let you run away from me. Right? You're going to be 6 months forever, right?
And then, as Caleb was laying on the carpet snapping photos of her, she very naturally pulled those little legs up and was in Crawl Position.
Send Help.
8 comments:
It is sad how eagerly I look forward to your posts...despite the fact that I talk to you several times a week and usually see you just as often, I still eagerly await these snipits of Kepsel family life!!
That's my kind of girl! No wimpy push-ups there! She's such a cutie!
I love those pudgy elbows!
Wow! Those must be some muscles! When I see her at thanksgiving I wonder which of us will be able to hold that pose the longest. My money's on Claire.
I cant comment without crying, so.... see ya.
Oh, Baby!
Impressive and adorable!
A yogi in the making.
Post a Comment