My world came to a screeching halt recently when a little window bearing tidings of tragedy announced that I had filled my allotted photo quota for blogger and am no longer allowed to post photos. Then I died.
When I came back to life I read on to the part where it says "You may purchase more space for a yearly fee" at which I should have been excited and relieved, but I am ashamed to say that my first reaction was "Excuse me? You want to charge me to use this wonderful tool which has changed my life and chronicled the growing of my family and the awkwardness of my Mothering which I have enjoyed immensely for the last 5 years? You have a lot of nerve!"
Do I take things for granted? No, not me!
I'm a good girl I am! (name that movie)
So, as you see from the post below, Caleb is still able to post. And when I get my plastic money to my computer desk and pay my (gasp) yearly fee, I will be posting photos once again. It's about time I gave something back to blogger any way, right? Right.
5 comments:
I've never heard of this.
This post fills me with dread.
Please tell me the fee is very, very low.
YIKES! I post more photos then words.. I can feel the blogger picture countdown clock just-a-clickin'. click click click. Kind of sounds like my camera. I'll let future Amanda deal with this.
Sorry present Jayne, I hope it turns out.
Oh, and My Fair Lady, of course. :)
Whoa! I had no clue! I guess it's true that nothing in life is free...not even blogger. I hope it's not too much!
That is a shocker. We do love your photos!
Don't worry too much. I exceeded the limit alright, but I've posted over 5000 photos:)
And it's only $5.00, so the dramatics were really unnecessary. But it made for a good post.
Post a Comment