Monday, December 20, 2010

Impressive Feat

Last month we achieved the impossible.
We took a Kepsel family photo - and everyone was there! It's not like we're a huge family that doesn't like each other. We're a relatively normal sized family who actually really enjoy being around each other.  So why aren't we around each other more often? This is a mystery.
Didn't it turn out nicely though? This is actually a combination of... how many photos, Katie? We took 100ish photos, and there wasn't a single one where we were all smiling. Is this surprising? Not for our fam. Luckily we have Katie the photoshop wiz, and she can moosh a few photos together and get a good one out of it. Very excited to get this one printed and on my wall.

And, while we're on the subject of family photos - when Cami came home from Washington last month for thanksgiving she brought early Christmas with her in the form of matching sweater dresses for all the females.
Cami looks fantastic in hers. The style just screams Cami! I'm not positive if any of the rest of us have actually worn ours since the photoshoot... but I hope Diana has, because her cute baby bump looked super cute in it!

And, to wrap things up, I must tell you about the horrible ugly Christmas card I sent out this year.
Heaven help us.
This photo, stuck in an old envelope from who knows where. I had a stack of them. They were even cool enough to have torn edges - now that's classy (gag). I went so far as to write a letter too. Then I printed it on plain white paper and stuck it in. I couldn't even get any good clip art border or something.

I'm over it. I've come to the realization that I'm in the little kid years, and that they don't last long, and that I'm not expected to be fabulous.
Katie even designed this gorgeous Christmas card for me. Did I have her print it? No. Why? Because I have problems. It was really lovely. And now you're going to have to wait until next year to see it! But since it's already designed I'm going to have it printed in October.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We struggle :-)

And i love the one of you girls, cracks me up!

And your family photo is hilarious. I love the way Claire is looking at Caleb. "Whoa Dad"

Hey now that I have time i'm going to design a fabulous card for you! Fun!