Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It Pukes In Utah!

Oh how I love living in the frozen mountain tops.  
It puked snow last night, and the storm has only just begun. These photos are from a few hours ago, and it hasn't let up at all. The sidewalk is in desperate need of shoveling again. Yes Please.

So you know how Caleb always shovels the snow into a pile in the yard for the kids to sled down? A nice little hill for my tiny little kids? That was before the neighbor got involved.

Bless his huge heart for plowing us out after/during every storm we've had this year. Pete's 4Wheeler of years past is toast, so we're plowless at our house. 


Any who - he got in on the pile-building and scooped up most of the driveway's snow into our front yard. The pile went from 3 feet to 8 in a matter of minutes.

This posed a whole new challenge to Sir Emmy the Undaunted.

 But after a few failed attempts, she needed her Mommy. She needed me. I had to go out there for her sake.

 And then she made it. And much fun ensued.

 Poor little Sir Jonah the Sick had to watch from inside. I sent him some love.

I'm telling you, it was absolutely no fun out there at all:) 

Levi and Utah (his huge puppy) braved the roads from Park City and came to get Caleb, so inside I went. Emmy, on the other hand, was out there for another good half hour. 

Now placing bets on whether or not this small mountain will still be in my yard in July.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I was super jealous this morning when I saw all your beautiful snow. Now it's puking in Salt Lake. :)
Wish I had a bright pink body suit to play in. Gotta get me one of those.

Nellie said...

It's only December. What is your hill going to look like in March?