We had a very special birthday at our home recently (the 11th is recently, correct?), and I'm just remembering to blog about it because I am the most on-the-ball space-case that I know.
It's a gift I have.
It was Ee-ee's birthday. While she was napping, Emmy and Jonah decided to redecorate her cardboard house, which Emmy made for her birthday last year.Ee-ee was thrilled with the new look.
And also with her birthday blueberry muffin.
She actually turned three, but Emmy was concerned about her being able to blow out that many candles.
Nice job, Ee-ee! We love you. We're glad that you are part of our family. You take very good care of my big girl. I will happily celebrate your birthday for many years to come.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ee-ee!!! I feel so bad that I was just there and didn't say anything. Disgraceful. I'm going to repent now.
Ee-ee's a girl??!!
Ee-ee is a girl. George is a boy. Not sure what Giraffy is....
Post a Comment