I love you, Claire.
I love how much you loved the singing this afternoon. The singing was all for you!Here we are, one year after your first breath. Really? A whole year?
You are different than your siblings.
I heard many parents say that all children are different, but I didn't understand it until I had three very different children of my own.
You are affectionate, but not needy. You are quiet, but still have plenty to say.
You have your Daddy's eyes.
You are the sister that Emmy needed.
You are happy playing with the other kids, and equally happy playing alone.
You don't need constant supervision.
I earned you, little girl.
Why is your foot on the plate?
Uhmm... honey? Your foot. Yes, that foot. It's in the cake.
I needed you, Claire. I need you now. You are different than your siblings, and I love you differently.







6 comments:
That's so sweet. You are such a wonderful mommy!
She IS special Jayne. :)
You are one lucky Momma!!
*sniffle!* So cute.
I love this girl. She is so cute it kills me. :)
Um that last one was me
Post a Comment