Sunday, May 15, 2011

Change is good. Maybe.

Hi there. It's me. The 'ol look we knew and loved has gone the way of the delete button and the new look is here, until I decide I don't love it either and then *click* it'll go too. 

I love designing online. It's so lovely to get rid of things and not actually have to carry them off to a real live garbage can/recycling bin/donation pile. It's almost as refreshing as getting rid of real live things at home - but only almost.

I don't know though... are the green leaves too buggy? Can you read these words through the foliage? This I will have to ponder.
This photo has absolutely nothing to do with the current topic, I just lurve that girl. She learned how to blow kisses today. *sigh*

A few things worthy of note have happened around here lately, including but not limited to:

*Jonah decided that he loves baby sitters.

*A swallow (named sweet flyer) flew in our open front door, circled around our living room a few times, then made a hasty exit.

*I ordered something other than fish tacos at Tarahumara.

*My sister introduced me to the HeyTell app. Try it.

*Emmy threw up in the back seat of the van.

*Claire learned how to walk. Officially.

*Caleb cut the roof off of a truck with a power saw in my garage.

*The peas sprouted.

*Jonah told me that when he grows up he's going to be a Dad that's kinda like a Mom.

*I made it to the three-quarters mark of Moby Dick which made me a little sad because it means the story's going to end some day and I'm not ready to part with it.

*Emmy has a new friend named Pickle who happens to be a real human being.

*I passed off song number two in my violin book. That's right folks, I can play two songs.

*My neighbor friend bought a boat, for which we are grateful.

*I stayed up past my bedtime blogging.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Thank you for sacrificing your sleep, Jayne, so that we can feel close to you today!

Mac said...

I'm almost half-way through Moby-Dick, and it's pretty awesome.

Hanna Banana said...

moby what?? hahahahaha

Bethanie said...

Lol! Here in town we have a couple of dads who are kinda like moms. They have two kids. Lovely family....