Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Peas Please

We planted peas this morning, which is one of our happiest activities of the year.

We planted two lovely little beds in front of the house, but that didn't quite satisfy the kid's needs. We then moved to the dirt spot on the hill where they love to dig and planted two more beds there. I then went inside to attend to a stinky ordeal with the youngest Kepsel (too much info?), and came back out to find Emmy busily using up the rest of the seeds.

I have to admit, I'm quite interested to see if approximately 50 little plants will grow from each hole:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Jayne! She is so stinking adorable! I love it. You're one of my favorite people to blog stalk. :) Love you!

Amanda said...

Kids are awesome. She sings very well.

Gr. Nette said...

Oh my goodness, so precious.....I love the singing part.