Monday, May 02, 2011

Fashion Sense, Animals, and Babies

Guess where WE went?! I'll give you a subtle clue:

Caleb's parents gifted us memberships to the zoo for Christmas, and the weather finally decided to be springtime long enough for us to go. 

Jonah is always amazed at the length of an elephant's trunk. He's trying to describe it to me here.

There was a humorously dressed child below me, so I took a photo of her just for kicks. Who dressed this child? They need help. I'm talking about the girl on the left, in case clarification was needed. The girl on the right has a hair-do, which is a clear sign that she still gives in to her Mother's wishes.

This Mama doesn't have to worry about what her daughter chooses to wear into public. Doesn't she look like she's smiling? Maybe she just caught a glimpse of Emmy.

Oh if only they stayed One forever. 

Of all of the many many NON smiling-posed-cheesy-cutsie photos that I took of these guys on the tigers, this one was my favorite. 

You can't tell in this photo, but my friend here is about to have a baby. Not like right there on the carousel, but sometime this month. She's growing another girl! She also just asked me to be her Doula. 

Pray for us.  

I'm so excited it's all I've thought about since she asked me.

ahem. Where were we? Oh yes, the Zoo.
Ha! A photo of two kids smiling at the camera! I knew it would happen eventually. 
Expect many more photos of the zoo this coming summer. We're gonna be there a lot.

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

Thank you thank you thank you for taking us! We also look forward to going more this summer!