I'm going to be honest here; after that sudden bursting forth of insight into my inner brain-workings (a scary place to visit) which we experienced in the last post, I have been a little stumped as to what to post next.
I think we're just going to forget it ever happened and move on.
My camera died. I think I wore it out. This is a personal tragedy. Not only because I don't have an extra $300 laying around to go grab a new one, but also because it was my friend. We went through a lot together, me and my... uh... whatever kind of camera it was. Pretty sure it was a Canon. We were like siamese twins for 3 years, me and... uh... whatever model it was called. We went through the best of times, and the worst of times, that trusty ol'... uh... not sure what it was. But it was a good'un.
"Great smile, Em! Now smile just a little bigger."
"Uh, well, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. Could you look at me?"
"Thank you, but uh... how about a little less crossed in the eye area?"
"Emmy. Emmy? Hello? Sweet, adorable, charming little girl? Where are you?"
"Ok. Nice job. You did great. Where's Jonah?"
4 comments:
The girl is nothing if not expressive... :-)
Love this girl.
she definitely learned that from KT.
Classic
Post a Comment