Monday, August 01, 2011

Really Important Things.

Hello, and welcome to another edition of,
Things you do not need to do in your lifetime

There we were. The four of us. Babies were sleeping, toddlers were playing peacefully. Freedom was our companion for a few moments of time, so what to do?
 Gather in Hanna's room around a tub of warm wax, that's what.

Wait. Who's idea was this?
 Aw, aren't we sweet? Giggly girls, doing the Sister thing, taking care of each other, chatting about boys, you know - sweet things like that.

And then.
 Whhhhrriip!

"BLAAAHHGHGHGGG!!"

Does Tess look like she enjoyed that to you? I'm concerned.

I let her do my big toes because I'm so brave like that. Ow. I may or may not have hyperventilated.  

What a bonding experience! Our relationships, if possible, are now permantently damaged stronger than ever. Love you girls!

7 comments:

Diana said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wish I was there. I love pain.

Unknown said...

Okay normally your sister posts make me wish that I had grown up with sisters...Not this one!

OWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I get my eyebrows done once a month and that's painful enough.

Blerg.

Hanna Banana said...

Best day ever

Unknown said...

JAYNE!!!! I know that you are super busy and like a mom and a wife and all that and have been sick...but you are slacking on blogging! I miss my daily dose of Utahopia!!!!

Just saying.

Bethanie said...

Why does Cami need her elbow waxed??

Tess said...

Cami has abnormally hairy elbows :)

Unknown said...

I've noticed that! Her shoulders are really bad too...