Wednesday, July 27, 2011

numbers tonight

3 - babies sleeping

1 - lost voice

4 - loads of laundry washed

4 - loads of laundry dried

2 - loads of laundry folded

1 - violin getting a little dusty

2 - hands on his handle bars as he rode off to help the neighbors

1 - half gallon of dark chocolate almond milk waiting to be consumed

4 - squares of sidewalk covered in rainbows of chalk

1 - new blow up swimming pool

2 - new batteries in my apple magic mouse

1 - Moby Dick almost finished

5 - months I've been reading said novel

4 - minutes a day I get to read said novel

30 - chubby little toes washed clean

2 - verses of 2nd Book of Nephi chapter 4 read

3 - prayers said

8 - lullabies sung

1 - blog post

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Good counting, Jayne, but I think you did too much for someone with no voice!

Jayne said...

Any body want to guess how old I was the last time my Mommy praised me by saying "Good counting, Jayne!" ?

Thanks, Mommy:)

Holbrook's said...

Sounds like a very productive day for someone who is sick...or even someone who isn't sick. And the neighbors were very thankful for those 2 hands...:)

Unknown said...

Lovely numbers! I wish i had some :-)

Bailey Family said...

Jayne,

I was creeping from Liz's blog and found your blog. Your blog is beautiful. I love how you write and capture the important moments in life.

I will continue to creep around your blog.

Thanks,
Margaret