Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hippo Have Birdie Two Ewe!

For someone who doesn't really understand exactly what a half birthday is, she was very excited about it.
Maybe it was the overwhelming excitement emanating from the older siblings. Either way, she caught on.

Oh, and don't mind the appearance of the cake. Brownies. Stuff.
When I turned it over to gracefully remove it from the pan and onto a plate in all of it's heart shaped beautiness, only half of it shlumped out. So I shlumped it back in and we ate it with a fork right out of the pan.

After the song they just sat there staring at her, waiting for her to blow out the candles. She gave them a look like "What? Why are you staring at me?"
Then they blew them out for her. 

When I open my photo program, it always shows the last 12 months of photos, so I see a constantly updated what-we-were-doing-exactly-one-year-ago photo. 
This is what I got this morning.
The 6 months party! She was terrified of food. She got over it.

 She even skipped the fork.

The clean up wasn't even too bad, considering how rockin' our party was.
It'll be just like this when she turns 17, right?

4 comments:

Bethanie said...

You mean, when she turns 17 1/2?

; )

Unknown said...

So cute! I love that first pic...and could you please make her stop growing up? That'd be great. Amen.

Siege eh said...

Im so confused...did I miss a birthday!!!!!

Siege eh said...

Not Siege...JoJO