I'm updating the post, with the winner!
And the winner is
Cortney and DeAnn!
Do you know how much I love them? Picture me holding my arms way out. That's how much! DeAnn and I go way back, she's one of my besties. She and I once determined that the way we would know if we had found our one true loves was if they liked the same toothpaste as us.
Cortney? Do you? You must, because you're totally perfect for her.
I love doing giveaways. It fills some empty longing in my soul.
Thank you to all of those who participated, I was thankful for many more things as I read your comments.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Shall we have another book giveaway?
Yes, yes we shall.
This month of feeling gratitude has me thinking about this book, since it made me feel overwhelmingly grateful when I read it.
Maybe you've read it. Didn't you feel so glad that you missed that whole Nazi thing? I certainly was.
Sure, we live in a difficult time in the history of the world, but our trials are for us. Their trials were for them. I'm grateful for that too, because I can handle my trials. I'm not saying that they're easy, but I'm glad that they're mine and I'm grateful for the ways that they make me stretch (which can be painful, but productive).
This weekend I'm giving away this book. It's used, which means you won't be the first one to love it, which is the way I like it. Share the love, man!
Tell me what you are feeling most grateful for the very second that you begin to type and see what comes out.
Winner announced Sunday afternoon, aren't you stoked?!
P.S. I'm grateful for YOU
P.P.S. Awesome giveaway going on over on my SIL's blog, check it out here!

8 comments:
I'm grateful for my family: immediate and extended. And for my sweet truck. :P
I'm so grateful for modern medicine and for the capability they have to save the lives that they do!
I am grateful for my family, great friends, and for the outdoors!
I'm grateful for chocolate. and babies.
I am thankful for a job and for trials and for prayer and for life in general! Ah, so much to be thankful for :)
I'm grateful for gourmet cupcakes. And my family. And little babies.
Family! A job in these hard times. My dog and cat. Prayer. Ice cream :-)
I am currently greatful for wonderful friends particularly my bestest friend for always miss Anna Williams who has been my closest friend since we were toddlers.
Post a Comment