Hello.
I haven't really been blogging lately, and when I did it was questionable at best.
I've been feeling super introverted lately, and I'm not certain why. I just feel so cozy and comfortable and quiet and snug and peaceful, and the need to photograph every little thing the kids did totally eluded me.
Plus I lost my camera.
Then I found it, but by then I was out of the take-pictures-mode.
I set it out in my living room today, and vow to use it more often. I vow!
Here are a few gems from my phone.
This is the painting I did for my littlest really tall sister for Christmas. She's hilarious, she has always loved elephants, her bedroom is mostly blue, and 70% of her clothing is zebra print.Bada bing bada boom, this is the painting she got! The zebraphant idea was Cami's, because you really won't meet anyone in this world more quirky than her. Lurve her.
Oh then there's this photo! Oh my wittle baby boy! Isn't he the cutest Simon-the-Fancy you ever saw?
We were at the Treehouse Children's Museum a few days ago, and we went to "watch" the Participlay, and Emmy Jonah Lainey all ended up in the play. It was a Christmas Miracle.
Jonah even had lines! He delivered them clearly, albeit very quietly.
Any who. Hey! I just thought of something else that I need to blog about!!
Be right back.


3 comments:
I am so in love with that painting! It's seriously brilliant. Hanna do you love it!?!?
And Jonah looks so cute. I love that kid!
Hey! Treehouse Museum has half priced yearly memberships until February. :)
Post a Comment